Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Battle of the Bulge: Post-Kids

Well, here I am. Writing about the battle of the Bulge. AGAIN.

Almost two years ago, we moved. And since I am a emotional eater, I ate. A lot.

And I gained. A lot.

All of a sudden, I was approaching 170. What? How did that happen?

1) I moved less. I concentrated less onh kids and more on packing up for a move.
2) I got a new job. Cue emotional eating ALL THE TIME.
3) I had a new co-worker.
4) My kids had new schools.
5) Drew had a new baby sitter.

All of things led to me eating and over the course of about 1.5 years, I have gained weight. A lot.

I don't move as much as I used to. My body hurts more. I snack more often. I still eat a healthy breakfast and healthy lunch, but I eat too big of portions at supper. All in all ai am doing just enough of the wrong thing.

I tried yoga tonight. It sucked. I thought at one point I was going to pass out. But I realized I tried a yoga that was absolutely way too difficult for my first time. Hopefully, I will be able to figure out how to find a first time yoga video on YouTube. Hopefully.

So this is my first post for a new me. I am ready to start looking out for ME and not everyone else.

Onward!

No comments:

Post a Comment