Sunday, July 15, 2012

2 Months Old!

Holy cow, you turned 2 months old this week. My how time has flown by.

You have gone from this tiny little thing that I couldn't possibly know how to take care of to someone who laughs and coos and smiles at me. Oh, how it melts my heart when you smile at me!

I went from carefully changing diapers to wiping your ass with the speed and agility of a pizza dough thrower. It's lightning quick and before you know it, it's done. I went from just staring at you, wide-eyed and confused to laughing with you, talking with you and loving on you like it's nobody's business.

Overall, in the past 2 months, I have figured out that although I'm exhausted 90% of the time, I love being a mom. I love it when you coo and smile at me when I make funny faces. I think it's hilarious when you pee when your diaper is off and then you smile like it's the most hilarious thing in the world. It pains me when I walk into your room at 2:30 a.m. ready to commit murder (yes, I'm writing that...) and see your beautiful face look up at me and you immediately stop crying. It's heart-melting. All in all, it's not too bad.

I'm anxious to see what the next two months bring! I love you, little man!

No comments:

Post a Comment