Thursday, March 14, 2013

10 months!

Holy moses, you're starting to turn into a little boy right before my very eyes.

You move so fast nowadays! You're all over the place - up, down, across the room, up again. You have been trying to stand on your own, but never last very long. We feed you the same thing we feed ourselves, garlic and all. You've stopped actually getting "tired" and have begun to just go and go and go until we realize it's way past the normal time you typically fall asleep, and we have to put you down.

You sleep so well, you're always smiley and giggly and happy. The favorite part of my day is when I go to pick you up from Lauren's. I love how much you're learning, but I hate how fast you're learning it because it means that time is going too quickly.

I love the face you make when we pick up the baseball. You're starting to really giggle and laugh - big belly laughs! You are ticklish on your neck and love your stuffed drill that vibrates when you pull the cord. You also love anything that isn't really a toy - like our tube of antibiotic ointment, our three-hole-punch and of course, the printer. You still love the printer.

I have so many expectations for this coming summer. I can't wait to take you places, to the park, on walks, to the pool. I can't wait to see you experience all those new things you have no idea are out there yet.

You're so much fun. You react to everything, you tell us when you want more, you tell us when you're done. I love it when I have to work at night and your daddy is watching you, and you crawl over to the ottoman, and then up to me like you want me to play with you. And I always do, because I can't help those little blue eyes looking at me over my computer.

You take everything in stride, and I'm so thankful and lucky. I love being a mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment