Sunday, January 22, 2012

Pregnancy Survey!

Yes, I am going to do a pregnancy survey - probably for the rest of my pregnancy. I want to remember what it was like to grow with you, so although I'm starting early, I can't wait to go back and read this someday.

How far along? 25 weeks
Maternity clothes? I live in my David Bitton "Buffalo" jeans. They are so comfy! And my tank-tops from target! It's usually those two staples with a sweater or open cardigan. I have also been utilizing some of my dresses with leggings and riding boots!
Stretch marks? Nope! Thank goodness!
Sleep? YES! I have figured out that if I deflate our sleep number bed all the way, I am able to make a cocoon that conforms to my body and cradles me as I sleep. I have also realized I use that cradle to sleep on my back and slightly to the left. It's comfy!
Best moment this week? Getting rid of my cankles! The swelling was so terrible when I came back from Florida! I also got a lot of compliments while in Florida from my co-workers. How I was all belly and nothing else, you wouldn't even be able to tell I was pregnant except for the belly AND the greatest of all, I make the cutest pregnant lady. It also helped me to realize that I LOVE being pregnant!
Miss anything? My pre-pregnancy wardrobe! However, this is teaching me how unimportant having a huge wardrobe really is!
Movement? I have figured out that you move every day from about 9:00-11:00 depending on when I have my Mt. Dew, then from about 1:00-3:00 and again from 7:30-8:30. Sometimes, you wake me up in the morning with your little feet kicking me at about 6:00 a.m., but otherwise, you are on a pretty set schedule.
Food cravings? Oddly enough, I LOVE chips and dip (haha) but if I have too much, it makes me feel sick! Actually, any food that isn't very good for you - too much of it - makes me feel sick.
Anything make you queasy or sick? Nope!!!
Labor signs? None, but that's good because you'd be WAY too early!
Symptoms? Swelling, fatigue, overabundant joy. :)
Belly button in or out? It's in...but barely.
Linea nigra? A very faint line on a very stretched, smooth belly!
Wedding ring on or off? On!
Happy or moody? HAPPY!
Looking forward to: Your daddy finishing your changing table, and my Rockford baby shower on Feb. 18!!! Super excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment