Thursday, November 5, 2015

27 Weeks!

I will let this week speak for itself...

Random Thoughts from This Week: For the love of all that's holy, can we just get a cold snap and keep it? This weather makes the kids crazy... both here and at school!
Maternity clothes? Ding ding ding! I still fit into those dresses that are non-maternity, per every pregnancy, but for the most part, it's all maternity clothes from here on out. And most likely, bigger maternity clothes in the very near future... *sad face*
Weight gain? I am going to go ahead and say yeaaahhhhhh...
Stretch marks? Negative. And I have yet to buy my lotion. I think I may slightly still be in denial about this pregnancy...
Best moment this week? My new washer and dryer. They are splendid. I can program special load specifications FROM MY PHONE. That's right, I have a washer app. ON MY PHONE. when my load is finished, there is a lovely little melody that plays. They are QUIET. I love them. LOVE THEM. Also, Eric and I had a great time with our kiddos on Sunday. Playing, hanging out, and just being a family.
Worst moment this week? Saturday. That is all.
Miss anything? Moving quickly. Not feeling my vagina break in half every time I get out of bed. Not getting out of bed every ten seconds to pee in the middle of the night.
Movement? Wowza, yes. The other night, Eric had his hand on my belly for just a little while and he was going nuts. Even Eric was like, "Whoa!" Even right now, E3 is going nuts. And when we goes nuts, it's nuts. He's already in my ribs!
Food cravings? Anything spicy, anything with carbs, and candy. So, that should be good for my figure, right?
Anything make you queasy or sick? Because our school is designed really poorly, the choir room is across from the boys locker room and a coaches office. It REEKS. I even put an air freshener in my office because the stench was beginning to waft from the locker room, across the hall, into my room and then into my office. Pretty amazing if you ask me, as that proves it was one hell of a stench!
What pissed you off this week? My chatty students! Ayeesh. That's why we just need to have to weather change and stay changed. 

Can't believe I am almost 2/3 done with this pregnancy! Can't wait until the finished product! ;)






No comments:

Post a Comment