Thursday, November 26, 2015

30 Weeks!

Happy Thanksgiving Baby E!

Random Thoughts from This Week: Thank God I have not gotten the flu.........
Maternity clothes? Yes, and it's getting pretty bad. Now I am having to put bigger maternity tanks under t-shirts just to cover my belly. UGH! 
Weight gain? Probably. It's Thanksgiving for God's sake. I have been eating nothing but crap!
Stretch marks? No, but I think I found a sign that I should start spreading lotion on when I got a Bath and Body Works coupon book in the mail... I think I might just take them up on that!
Best moment this week? Catherine is starting to get over whatever it is that pisses her off and is getting to be FUN. She is laughing and running around with James and being goofy. It's awesome. She still gets tired and goes down about 6:00-6:30 p.m. (and sleeps until we wake her at 7:15 or so), but otherwise, she has been awesome. Thank God! 
Worst moment this week? This morning, I thought I was going to go out of my damn mind. The kids weren't getting along, James was antagonizing Catherine, being a big butthead, and we had to put him in timeout a time or two. Luckily, after that, he had an attitude adjustment, but holy hell. Both Eric and I were going to go out of our minds!
Miss anything? Something has gone awry in my left glute. It's almost like I pulled a muscle. Whenever I bring it up to say, take the stairs or something, it kills. Not to mention, getting up from a sitting position is tedious as I have to wait for my hips to adjust before taking a step. Then when I take a step, my lower back kills. I can tell it's because you're sitting so low, because even though I still get out of breath per normal, I can take big breaths with out discomfort, which is interesting. Also, if you look at my belly from the side, you can see how low you're sitting compared to my other pregnancies. In short, this pregnancy sucks ass.  
Movement? Yes. Large kicks about knock the wind out of me.
Food cravings? Yes. Uncle Bucks' turkey wrap, which I am eating TOMORROW. I am so damn excited about it too!
Anything make you queasy or sick? Not this week!
What pissed you off this week? Mmm, my kids. But that's normal. :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment