Thursday, December 3, 2015

31 Weeks!


Random Thoughts from This Week: Last week, I was thanking God for not getting the flu. This week, I am thanking God that I lived through the flu.
Maternity clothes? Yes, yes and yes. I have taken a few out that were too big in the beginning, as they fit me now. Why not, right? 
Weight gain? Considering how much I have thrown up in the past 24 hours, I'm guessing there is not a whole lot of weight gain there...
Stretch marks? Negative. I wonder if I'm just one of those people who are lucky and don't get them. Although I have been spreading lotion on!
Best moment this week? We put up our Christmas tree on Sunday, AFTER we laid our new floor in our dining room. Hallelujah! James was hilarious and kept taking ornaments to Eric to put on the tree. He would run to the tree and give Eric the ornament and then say, "Merry Christmas!" or something to that extent. It was adorable. 
Worst moment this week? The flu. Holy hell.
Miss anything? Feeling normal. I am so tired, I think I strained a muscle in my stomach from puking, I can't seem to get comfortable in bed anymore, and I feel like a cow most days. I can't wait for post-baby!
Movement? A ton, despite all the puking I did last night. You were still boot scooting away!
Food cravings? Not right now!
Anything make you queasy or sick? Just the sight of food last night sent me to the bathroom. So yes, right now, everything except for the crackers and apple I have choked down.
What pissed you off this week? Not much! Surprisingly...

Here's to week 32! Can't believe how close we're getting!

No comments:

Post a Comment