Tuesday, February 21, 2012

29 weeks!!!!!

How far along? 29 weeks
Maternity clothes? Thank God for my Yoga pants and my over sized North Face Fleece. And those awesome maternity tank tops and my Buffalo jeans!
Stretch marks? No! I thought I saw a difference around my belly button, but I think that might have been my eyes playing tricks on me!
Sleep? I slept AWESOME this past Saturday night, but I think that's because I was so tired! Otherwise, it's definitely been touch and go the past couple of nights. With your dad being home a little bit more, his snoring keeps me up, not to mention my acid reflux and my huge belly!
Best moment this week? My baby shower. It was adorable! Abby and Rachel did such a great job and it was fun to get so many outfits and toys and goodies that we will get to use when you get here!!!!!! I loved seeing all my friends and family come to support us and see me in my pregnant state! :)
Miss anything? My non-maternity clothes! I keep longing for the day where I can wear them again!
Movement? You've chilled out a bit, so far. I think it's getting tight in there!
Food cravings? My veggie roll-ups. I made them last week and started salivating when thinking of them today! So I made some more...
Anything make you queasy or sick? Not this week!
Labor signs? None!
Symptoms? The urge to nest has gotten worse. Your dad wasn't home this weekend, but came home Sunday. I had all your gifts still in the gift bags, just waiting for your dad to come and sort through them so I coudl put them away! I can't stand the house being dirty!!!
Belly button in or out? It's in...but my mole has begun to stick out!
Linea nigra? A very faint line on a very stretched, smooth belly!
Wedding ring on or off? On! But I've noticed some swelling in my hands and legs!
Happy or moody? This week has been tough, so I've been very moody. Very emotional, crying for short times, then happy a half hour later.
Looking forward to: Week 30!!!! It's the last deca before you come!!! So excited we don't go any further (hopefully) than week 40!

No comments:

Post a Comment