Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Battle of the Bulge: Week 11 (What Bulge?)

this is going to have to be quick because a certain someone is being baptized in less than two weeks and I have ahouse full of people to prepare for. On today's docket is cleaning the basement so the kids can have some place to play if it's hot or storming.

Looking in the mirror today I finally felt good. Stepping on the scale I felt even better. somewhere between 160. 8 and 161. I'd call that a success.

While cleaning the basement I found a Christmas card that my mom sent out when James was six month old. I remember being horrified that she would send out a card with pictures in which I look so terrible. We took the pictures when James was 3 months old and those pictures were taken almost exactly two years ago to the day. I can honestly say that I was at least 175 pounds if not more. So for fun here is a picture of then and now.

Onto week 12.

1 comment:

  1. You look marvelous!
    I remember getting that Christmas card, and I thought you looked amazing then, too!

    ReplyDelete