Thursday, August 28, 2014

3 Months!

Holy cow, where have the last three months gone?

I didn't really write a one month or two month update because we were having so many issues with your feeding. But now that that's going well, I can better focus on the real update: my sweet baby girl.

You have changed so much since we brought you home from the hospital! You are so smiley and you love sitting up and taking in your surroundings.

You have started daycare and I think that has gotten you on a much better schedule. I nurse you right before I go to school, and then you take two bottles at daycare. After that, I nurse you when we get home. The evening is where it is hit or miss. Sometimes you clusterfeeds, and other times you just eat twice with a dream feed at 10:30. All in all, it's a nice schedule.

You were sleeping through the night, but I think these past two weeks you have been going through a growth spurt. Every three hours around the clock and instead of your usual 8 ounces at daycare, you had 11 ounces. And then by a miracle, last night you slept through the night again. So hopefully this spurt is over.

James loves you and its been fun to watch him grow with you. He really enjoy a kissing "beebee" and is always very concerned if we go somewhere without you. Its very sweet and I hope you stay close as you grow up.

I was terrified to have a little girl, but now I love it. I love your cute clothes and your adorable bows. I love dressing you in the morning and playing with you at night.

Its been a challenge, but one with the greatest reward. Love you little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment