Sunday, November 30, 2014

Potty Training, Day 7

I am pretty sure we have it down.

James still won't poop, except at night in his night time diaper. But I have a feeling, it will come, sooner rather than later.

Today, he told us every time he had to pee. He got to the toilet fast enough, bit one ocassion, where he woke up from his nap and couldn't get his own pants down in time.

Apparently, he had crawled out of his crib, for the first time EVER, and chose to sleep in his twin bed we also have in his room. After waking up, he must have wandered over to the toilet and just couldn't get it, so he decided to try and oee through his pants, standing up. I wasn't here, but Eric said it was a lot of pee. Glad I wasn't here to clean up the mess!!

Overall, I think I can say we are well on our way, and for that, I am relieved! I thought Jt was going to be a much harder process, but I really think he was ready. Wahoo!

So there you have it. Back to the grind tomorrow. Looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment