Thursday, August 20, 2015

16 Weeks!

Random Thoughts from This Week: I WANT SOME FUCKING SLEEP!
Maternity clothes? Ummm, yes. A lot of them. Nearly impossibly to avoid at this point...
Weight gain? I have no clue, but I'm guessing yes?
Stretch marks? Nope!
Best moment this week? The kids started back to daycare full time this week. I was able to work for a while on Monday and Tuesday, and then in the afternoons, I DID NOTHING. I literally just chilled. It was awesome.
Worst moment this week? There have been plenty. Getting back into a routine, no matter how excited I am to do it, is hard. The mornings are stressful, the evenings are stressful, and I am overtired, pregnant, and ready to get this damn school show on the road. Catherine got the stomach flu last night. I woke up at 4:00 a.m. this morning with Eric's arm slung over my face, my cat laying on my back, and James' head digging into some random nerve in my thy. I am so sick of James sneaking into our bed! I am about ready to lock the damn door!
Miss anything? Eating whatever I want. I have become, yet again, a label-reader.
Movement? I wore jeans yesterday because it was SIXTY-FOUR DEGREES, and they were my regular jeans. Surprisingly, I think I felt a few little bumps and kicks right after lunch.
Food cravings? I want ANYTHING with cheese. SO BAD. The first thing I eat when I have this baby is Dominoes pizza. I can tell you we never have Dominoes pizza as there isn't one around here. But there's one by the hospital! We order it every time we have a kid. Because, you know, we're having another one.
Anything make you queasy or sick? Oddly enough, I think I get a little sick when I eat too much of one thing. It's kind of annoying.
What pissed you off this week? People are fucking stupid. Holy hell.



I'm looking forward to the ultrasound in less than a month (LESSTHANAMONTHOMG!), and my Mamaroo came today (MYMAMAROOCAMETODAY!), and Christy gave me back some of my baby stuff. It just sucks because now I have to find places for that stuff, since I thought I was getting rid of it and filled storage with other things. Awesome. James' closet, since we got him a dresser, is seriously jam-packed with storage bins, the mamaroo, the rock-n-play, clothes, and breast feeding/pumping/bottle shit. The only things in there that actually belong to him are the 4T clothes that he has yet to grow into (which should be sometime this fall - way to plan mom!), some extra sheets for his bed, and a box of hand-me-down pants that we got from our neighbor. The rest is baby stuff that I have reinherited. Awesome.
Beyond that, since we have been back to school and the word of Baby E #3 is spreading, I am able to have a good laugh with ALLLL the people I told I was having a "No More Kids" Yard Sale while in the last days of school. It actually has been a good laugh. What a story I have to tell, and how lucky I am to share it with so many people, honestly. Especially since my co-workers are so awesome. I love where I work (most days) and I love the people with whom I share this building and district. It's been nice to see everyone and hear the congratulations combined with a "that sucks, but... congratulations..." because really, it is a celebratory deal. We are creating another human life, and how lucky am I to say that I will have three beautiful children (under the age of FOUR!).

Amen, and here's to the beginning of the school year!

No comments:

Post a Comment