Thursday, January 21, 2016

38 Weeks!

It's funny that every week seems to get busier... and busier... and busier. Eric and I have barely seen each other the past week, I've been in charge of the kids by myself, at this point in my pregnancy, and I am fricken exhausted. I am hoping this baby comes early, but then again, I don't.

Random Thoughts from This Week: James has become obsessed with the movie "Home" in which the cute, animated aliens are called "Boovs." I'm wondering if that was just some sick, perverted joke the writers put in there, knowing that all little girls and boys would not be able to pronounce the "v" and just say "Boobs."
Maternity clothes? Oh Lordy, things are getting smaller. At this point, I'm not looking in my closet to see what clothes I'll be able to wear again when I'm not pregnant, but I'm looking at the maternity clothes I'll be able to wear again when I'm not pregnant. 
Weight gain? No, surprisingly. Although we have been busy as hell, so that could be part of it!
Stretch marks? Nope!
Best moment this week? Uhhh... I have been having some really great rehearsals at school lately... that's about all. And the drywall was finished on our kitchen today. So... that's done with. Now it will be time to paint...
Worst moment this week? Catherine's ear infection came back on Monday, and today, I was home with a sick James. Just an elevated fever and cough, but still...
What the doctor says: Still very swollen, dilated to a 3, "should have a baby in the next few weeks." haha.........
Any symptoms? Yes! When I went to the doctor on Tuesday, I told him we needed to get things moving. He laughed, but then did some stuff to try and get things moving. It hurts, but since then, we've had bloody mucous-y discharge. Continuously. Hopefully, that was the sign Baby E3 needs to start the process... And hopefully, but not hopefully, the process doesn't take too long...
Movement? Yes, and I think it's downward. You've been making me cringe for a couple days now. Hello lightning crotch!
Anything make you queasy or sick? Ummm, nope, not that I can remember, that is.
Looking forward to: When Eric's "hell" week is over with. Which is not looking good. I am so thankful he is in high demand, in late January, which is unusual for the construction business, but I'm not excited about the late nights, no forward movement on our kitchen (except the drywall) and really, I am ready to be done being pregnant. I am looking forward to this weekend when I have our babysitter coming over so I can do some work in the kitchen and hopefully get some things done with freezer meals, but we will see. OH YES! I am also looking forward to my girls night out tomorrow night - but really it's a night in and we're making freezer meals. Wahoo! I can't wait.

Here's to two more weeks........ hopefully, but not.

No comments:

Post a Comment