Saturday, May 5, 2012

39 Weeks + 6 Days

Well well well...

There are several things that are happening with Mama that makes me think you will be here soon.

For instance, I'm losing more of my mucus plug. Continually. Every time I go to the bathroom. This morning I had some pretty intense cramping, which again, makes me think you might be on your way. And I had this weird weird feeling like I had to go to the bathroom, but I couldn't go! Nothing would come out, so I thought maybe I was just constipated?? So I took some fiber gummies and that just gave me gas. (And all of a sudden, I just thought that you might be reading this when you're expecting your own little bundle of joy and think, "Mom!")

But I have had some intense cramping all day. Most of the day. Even when cleaning out the car etc. And walking around the house. So hopefully that means you're on your way. Nothing timeable or really even anything that might make me think, "This is it!!!" but nonetheless, something.

I'm also having horrible pelvic floor pains, thanks to your head trying to bust out I'm sure. It's hurt quite a bit today, and I'm hoping it will continue, simply because I want you to come soon!!!! I'm hoping for a Cinco de Mayo baby, but Jose Engels just doesn't have a good ring to it.

Oh well. Ole! Can't wait to meet you and hope to see you soon! You can be my little Mexican Holiday Baby. Haha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment