Tuesday, June 24, 2014

The Battle of the Bulge: Week 5

OMG I CANNOT WAIT UNTIL MY BATHROOM IS DONE!!!!

But it will be awhile. Eric is working non-stop and it's not looking too good for any remodeling in the near future. Ugh. So if the picture is a little weird its because I cropped the nastiness out of it.

I don't know what my weigh-in this week is, but I am guessing its the same. Thanks to mastitis, I am taking medicine where I cannot eat two hours before or one hour after. Hopefully because all snacking is not allowed thanks to the time frame in which I get to take these stupid pills, I will have lost weight. But I doubt it as I stuff my mouth when I can eat because I am so hungry!!! Its a frustrating process.

Beyond that, my trusty scale broke. I bought a new one today. A digital one, so I will know exactly. Maybe... I have yet to take it out of the package.

Next Tuesday is my 6 week post-partum check up. After that, I hope to start (gulp) exercising. Great, now I have to actually stick to that since I said it out loud. I do know running will not be a part of that. Although maybe if Catherine gets off this stupid cluster-feeding schedule, I will be able to run at night. Ugh. Running. The last time I did that was college and I am pretty sure it wasn't for exercise. ;)

That's all. I don't notice. Any difference this week, so I doubt there is anu . although I learned yesterday from a girlfriend that you burn 25 calories for every ounce of milk produces. So... Every feeding is about 75-100 calories. Wish it were either a little more or that I produce a TON of milk. Wishful thinking on the latter...

Onward!

No comments:

Post a Comment