Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Battle of the Bulge - Week 2

Hello week 2. I see absolutely no difference between this and week 1. But, neither has my diet, so really that's my fault.

I am currently, as of 9:00 this morning, after two bowls of Peanut Butter Captain Crunch and 20 fluid ounces of water, weighing in at 165/166. Like I have said before, my scale is not the most reliable. When I step off, it will still read 2 pounds. However, it's a scale, and I am not buying another one.

Yesterday I put away the Puffcorn, Pizza Pringles and Fudge Striped Cookies. I bought yogurt, granola bars and "Spring Mix" for salads. Although I am sure Catherine doesn't mind these delicious snacks, my body and metabolism probably aren't too stoked.

I will not be giving up my one 12 ounce Mountain Dew a day though. Delicious.

Also, excuse our bathroom in these pictures. We are in the middle of a bathroom/master bedroom/closet/guest bathroom remodel. Eric pumped out the drawers for the closet this weekend, now we are waiting for our tub and shower stuff to come in so we can start plumbing the guest bathroom. Ugh... So needless to say as soon as the guest bathroom is usable, we will be ripping out everything in our master bathroom. So I haven't cleaned it in a month or so! Oh well!

That's all. I will be anxious to see what next week will bring after some healthy eating. Hopefully at least another half pound?? We shall see!

1 comment:

  1. You seriously have nothing to worry about. You look flipping amazing!

    ReplyDelete