Wednesday, September 23, 2015

21 Weeks!

I am posting this a day early because thanks to Homecoming festivities, I will not be available the next few nights. Although, I have to say that my Select Choir kids call me "mom" sometimes, and for Blue/White Game Night they asked if I would be their parent chaperone because none of their parents wanted to do it! I thought that was pretty adorable! So I said yes. I couldn't help it. They are getting me a shirt that says Mama Eggplant, since our team is the Fruits and Veggies. Pretty hilarious. Wahoo for Homecoming week!

Random Thoughts from This Week: Are people just not as passionate as I am about certain things?
Maternity clothes? Yes. I look like I'm 28 weeks along. And I feel like I'm 36 weeks along.
Weight gain? Probably!
Stretch marks? Nope, but still have to pick up my lotion...
Best moment this week? I actually had some time to do a few things BY MYSELF without kids. It seems like there are so many things that I have been doing with them, that actually going and having some time at the grocery store was nice. Imagine that! Also, last Friday night, my Uncle Steve and Aunt Sue, along with my cousins Emily and Rachel and their significant others stopped into town on their way to a wedding. We sat at a restaurant for THREE HOURS talking and laughing and just having an awesome time. I loved it. We got to talk about my dad for awhile, which is always nice. I miss him so much sometimes, and it was so much fun to hear about him. Boy, I miss him.
Worst moment this week? Lack of sleep!
Miss anything? Clear skin. Holy acne, Batman.
Movement? Yes, it's getting to be more and more! Can't wait until James and Eric and Catherine can enjoy it too!
Food cravings? The other night I got a crazy craving for tacos. I didn't have them, but I definitely wanted some. BAD!
Anything make you queasy or sick? Nope, I think I am past that stage!
What pissed you off this week? More people. What the hell, people?

1 comment:

  1. So fun that you were able to spend some time with the Steve Dudding clan!
    Aside from meeting up with you last summer at Adventureland, and then meeting up with your brother last summer in DC, I cannot remember the last time I've been able to spend time with family. It's so sad.

    In other news - people always piss me off. Pregnant or not... So, there's that.

    ReplyDelete