Thursday, November 7, 2013

13 Weeks!





How far along? 13 weeks
Maternity clothes? I Don't need them but I have been wearing them anyway! They are just so comfy! I bought two pair of leggings and went back for a third color. Thank you Motherhood Maternity! I have yet to break out my maternity jeans, because all my others still work, but I can't wait for those either!
Weight gain? Well, at the doctor, I had lost 3 more pounds, so I am down to 156. Which makes my tiny bump protrude even more!
Stretch marks? No, and I hope I don't get them. I had a good time in my bikini at the pool this year. I don't want to graduate to the mom-kini because of stretch marks!
Sleep? Sleep! Except I wake up to pee every night. That's annoying!
Best moment this week? My best moment this week was telling my students. So much fun to watch their reactions!
Miss anything? Eric took me on a date to celebrate our announcement and I really wanted some wine with dinner! And I miss not feeling tired all the time. And sleeping on my stomach!
Movement? No kidding, sometimes I feel a flutter here or there! I sometimes wonder if I am just excited to feel that movement again or if its really you!
Food cravings? I bought pizza rolls for the first time in a long time and will be heating some up shortly. And oddly enough I have been craving straight water. Ice cold - delicious!
Anything make you queasy or sick? Some of my students don't smell the best...
Labor signs? No!
Symptoms? Nausea, fatigue, more nausea followed by extreme hunger!
Belly button in or out? In!
Linea nigra? Nope! Nothing yet!
Wedding ring on or off? On!
Happy or moody? Yesterday, very moody!!! Today, very emotional.
Looking forward to: getting the nursery set up...and I am always looking forward to sleep!

1 comment:

  1. The water craving reminds me of Grandma. She always said there was nothing better than an ice cold glass of water.
    When are you going to post bump pics?!!

    ReplyDelete