Wednesday, November 13, 2013

14 Weeks!


How far along? 14 weeks
Maternity clothes? Yes, almost all the time, except for the jeans. All my clothes fit higher up on my waist and since its true that you show faster the second time, I am still good in my jeans.
Weight gain? None that I know of. A lot of my clothes are fitting quite loosely. I guess we will find out at your 16 week appointment just how well, or not well, these pizza rolls have been treating me!
Stretch marks? No.
Best moment this week? My best moment this week was Talking with parents at conferences about baby e and not having to hide my tiny bump!
Miss anything? Eric. He has been working some crazy hours, as have I. Its been one thing after another and very hard on our family. I can't wait until he is back working regular hours.
Movement? Not really this week.
Food cravings? I have been chowing down on the pizza rolls! Anything salty, which males me think we are having another boy.
Anything make you queasy or sick? Ugh... my students. Again. I have incredibly strong senses to begin with, for some freakish reason. 20/13 vision, impeccable hearing (that throws my students for a loop when someone in the back row asks their friend a question and I answer), and incredible smell. That sense of smell has been heightened and if I get too close to a student that smells bad, my gag reflex kicks in and I have to back away!
Labor signs? No!
Symptoms? Nausea, fatigue, and surprisingly, heartburn I didn't get heartburn with James until well into my third trimester, so I thought that was interesting.

Belly button in or out? In!
Linea nigra? Nope! Nothing yet!
Wedding ring on or off? On!
Happy or moody? YHappy! Stressed!
Looking forward to: Eric's mom is coming down Saturday to watch James while we are at the Variety Show. I cannot wait for her to watch him on Sunday and for both Eric and I to relax! We need it!

No comments:

Post a Comment