Thursday, October 8, 2015

23 Weeks!

Random Thoughts from This Week: I am so damn sick of taking pills. I have always hated taking pills, since I was young. It's not necessarily the actual pill-swallowing that I hate. It's the fact that I have to be responsible enough to take them, and that I actually need them to feel normal. Currently, I take ranitidine for my acid reflux, because it's already terrible. I also take 1000 mg of tylenol. EVERY NIGHT. That's right!
Maternity clothes? Yep, and I am large and in charge. It's so awesome...
Weight gain? I have been eating like crap. I'm guessing I will have gained at least 4 pounds by my appointment next week.
Stretch marks? Nope, and I am starting to really stretch.
Best moment this week? I can see E3 move outside my belly. Being home with the kiddos, who are less demonic than last week. We went on a family bike ride (the last of my pregnant bike riding, let me tell you...) last night as it was a beautiful night. We took the trail halfway to Pleasant Hill then wound back through our neighborhood. We stopped at the park where James held Catherine as they went down the slide (and then James would crawl back up and Eric would hand off Catherine). Since I've been gone three of these four week nights, it was awesome to be able to spend not just time with my family, but quality time where no one was screaming, there were no electronics, and it was a genuinely enjoyable evening.
Worst moment this week? Any moment where I have to get up from a sitting position, or really, walking. No joke, my hips and pelvis hurt so bad. Hence, the 1000 mg of tylenol every night. Otherwise, when I get up in the morning, I can hardly move. I remember at this point with James, I was feeling my tummy muscles stretch and it hurt so bad! That was nothing. THIS. This feels like my vagina is going to split wide open. I hobble around like an old person and it's terrible. I feel awful almost all the time.
Miss anything? Being able to move quickly. It's amazing that I have lost that ability so soon into this pregnancy.
Movement? All over the place. All the time.
Food cravings? Panera Mac and Cheese!
Anything make you queasy or sick? Nope!
What pissed you off this week? A co-worker is driving me bat-shit crazy. She has absolutely no tact, and it's terrible! I feel even worse for another co-worker, who is getting the brunt of it. Hopefully, she will stand up for herself sometime and not let this person walk all over her! We shall see..............

Onward! 



No comments:

Post a Comment