Thursday, October 22, 2015

25 Weeks!

Random Thoughts from This Week: Be the problem-solver, not the problem. Holy hell.
Maternity clothes? Ohhhhh yes. Hahaha...
Weight gain? Probably... although I have noticed that I have been much more active, so hopefully that helps.
Stretch marks? Nope!
Best moment this week? We got Eric's truck back, Catherine is starting to really walk - like, in circles, etc. Also, Eric is currently, at 9:41 p.m., screwing drywall in our new bathroom. Which is why I'm not curled up with a book at 9:41 p.m. And why James is sleeping next to me in our bed at 9:41 p.m.
Worst moment this week? Catherine got a nice-sized bump on her head from trying to walk up the incline of our driveway. Fell forward, tried to catch herself but ended up hitting her head and sliding forward a little bit, scraping it. It looks pretty nasty, and I felt awful! I watched the whole thing happen, but was unloading the car and had my hands full. Poor thing!
Miss anything? Being able to move quickly.
Movement? Yes, good Lord.
Food cravings? Roasted veggie spicy mac and cheese. Oddly enough, I also had a craving for hot dogs tonight. What the hell? So I had two of them. With buns, ketchup, mustard etc. Delicious!
Anything make you queasy or sick? Not really!
What pissed you off this week? People that love to complain. My God. Be the problem-solver, not the problem! If you are going to complain, offer a damn suggestion! Good lord! It's not hard! 

Onward to week 26, I guess. How the hell did we get here so quickly?? 





No comments:

Post a Comment