Thursday, October 1, 2015

22 Weeks!

Random Thoughts from This Week: Where the hell did my precious children go? They have been replaced by demons, spawned from all things loud and scream-y.
Maternity clothes? Yes. Last week I looked 28 weeks. This week, I look 30. So maternity clothes at this point are a must! I broke out my new $.97 jeans (yes, you read that right) from Old Navy and love them! Although I have to wear them with a belt (weird...) so they stay up as they are the "Real waist" type. I have decided that I much prefer the over-the-belly type of jeans. Under the belly fall down too easily and they make my bump look an odd shape. Real waist is good, but I am not a fan that I need something to keep them up. Most likely only until I get a little bigger (is that possible at this point?). I have two over-the-belly pants and love them the most. Only 18 more weeks that I really need to worry about it, I guess.
Weight gain? Wouldn't doubt it. I have slowly been adding dairy back into my diet, and it seems like I can handle it in very little doses. So bizarre. Sometimes, I wonder if it's really dairy, or another weird food allergy...
Stretch marks? No, and I was even at the mall on Friday and didn't get any lotion.
Best moment this week? I am actually able to see E3 moving and kicking on the outside of my belly, and Eric finally felt him kick. That was pretty awesome. He's boot-scootin' away right now, in fact. I can see him all over the place. He might be normal weight for his gestation, but I am very curious as to how loooooong he will be.
Worst moment this week? E3 LOVES to stretch and oh my God, it genuinely hurts.
Miss anything? My real children, who love me and give me kisses and don't get in trouble and force me to put them in time-out at 6:45 a.m.
Movement? Absolutely - I can even feel you above my belly button!
Food cravings? Not really. Just food in general!
Anything make you queasy or sick? Not really.


What pissed you off this week? My beautiful satan's-spawn children. This morning, James asked me what I was doing. Instead of coming unglued, like I really wanted, I calmly looked at him and said, "Apparently, I am Grand Marshalling a one-star shit parade!" Hopefully, he doesn't learn to repeat that. Also, sneezing. Because when I sneeze, I pee. *sigh*

Here's to week 22! Yippee kai-yay!


No comments:

Post a Comment